Sunday, February 27, 2011

SUNDAY- Has this ever happened to you? and MAG challenge #15

So, here I am, last night, I have a whole virtual cart full of things all 40 to 50 % off , I leave my cart for a couple of hours (everything was saved) go watch a movie; when I came back the sale was over everything in my cart except for one item, reverted back to regular price. I was quite surprised  because I took a lot of time planning what I would do with each item- oh well there is always another sale. I would really like to know if this has happened to any of you?


In the mean time, I decided to try to make myself feel better, by making a card to make me feel better and also to enter it in the MAG challenge

Challenge #15
you can only use the images on the selected page!!
Cartridge:  Wild Card
Page:  65




I was so excited about this challenge. Today is the day to enter, so this makes up for all the items in my cart that reverted back to regular price. 


I also went to the County Fairgrounds today. The Quilters guild was having an exhibit. There were over 400 quilts on display and very impressive, quilts have come a  long way from the olden days, as far as design goes. I got some great pictures and some really super ideas

7 comments:

  1. Really really cute. Love how you have the band-aids. Thanks for joining us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card, love the color combo! Thanks for joining us @ MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice job on your project, I love what ya did!! Thanks so much for joining M.A.G. Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane... I'm back and your newest follower! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card for your MAG challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment on the BBTB2 challenge. I found quickly that when shopping online for a sale, sometimes while I am spinning about looking at everything, some of the items suddenly have been sold out and I lost out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... That just happened to me on Saturday night!! I had a cart full of stuff, and my session timed out while I went off to do something else... Well, you sure made up for it with a GREAT card!! :) TFS...

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...