Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday- Anniversary card

My brother and his wife celebrate  their Anniversary on Valentine's Day. I made this anniversary card for them a few years ago, so I am a bit hazy on what I used . Although I think I could get 90% or better if I were tested on the DCWV stacks, Because my answer would always be yes this is my favorite stack.  This is a 5X7 card with two pieces of DCWV - The Luxury stack, Sizzix die for the flower, tag and heart.  I used an edge punch for the black strip and crystal brad to attach the flower.  The ribbon on the tag is a mint green by the yard from the fabric store near my home. I was hoping to do the video today, but I met with my knit wit friends today- Time just got away form me.  We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...