Sunday, October 2, 2011

SUNDAY-AFTERNOON- OCTOBER 2, 2011

Happy Sunday,

I updated my Imagine on Friday--- None of my cricut cartridges or Gypsy work with it now.  All the things I had designed from the last two days  on my Gypsy are going to be done on my CE-2 manually, because I had designed them to go with the Imagine.

Here is my thankful/gratitude  Part of all this, I'll learn to use my Cricut expression 2 -- I'm sure Provo Craft will work all the bugs (PUN) out soon. I hope.  For all of you Imagine owners who procrastinate--- Good for you DON'T UPDATE--

Here is what I have done today so far. I'm posting this and linking it to Core dinations Challenge(Click Here). The color paper is core dinations the black is AC card stock the Card base is Papertrey Ink and is A2 size.  I love  how this came out. Fall is a very pretty season. I really love to see the leaves falling I think of them as whispers of love from Heaven.
Now I have to get dinner going

See you all Later,

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! So sorry about your updating issues- I hate when things don't work when they are supposed to. Good luck!:)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana - can't seem to keep up with you, everything I leave your blog you right back posting some new... You are one busy bee with those cardmaking.... love it.... BTW - your fall card is so so sweet..... cute sentiment too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Diana.. I am with Shiri, you are one busy bee.. Sorry to hear about your Imagine not working.. :-( Glad I haven't updated in awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous!! And I'm so sorry about your Imagine! That has to be very frustrating!! Thanks for stopping by and your nice comments. I am having a blast, just wish I had more time to play...work just gets in the way!! :) But you lady, you're like the Energizer Bunny...you just keep creating, and creating, and creating!! lol I couldn't keep up w/you if I tried! :)
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great leaves!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card; fall is my favorite season, and I'm dying to make a card. Thanks for the inspiration!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...