Monday, March 19, 2012

MARCH 19, 2012***MONDAY***WELCOME SPRING AGAIN***

Good Evening Friends,

I love these colors together. Personally I like golden delicious apples and Granny smith to eat. I know the granny smiths seem a bit tart sometimes, but I just like the flavor.   In case you are wondering if that is an apple or not ,Yes it is, let's call it a granny smith.
This is an A2 card
PTI: basic white
DP:DCWV
CC's: sentimentals , preserves
spring is my own printing
PKS:every day characters

Challenges
PKS: color inspired
exploring cricut:
BBTB2:
Divas by Design: citrus colours
The crazy Challenge: go green

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the background and those cute PKS faces.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. That banana looks spot on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the PK faces & citrus burst of color.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diana I have missed so many awesome creations the peachy keene faced apple and banana are so cute!
    Off to catch up on the rest of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for eating healthy, adorable card. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card....lovely take of the citrus colors and the extra fruit addition....thanks for playing with the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous citrus card, love the fruit! Thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card- I love the summer colors and fun peachy faces! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fruit with there little faces, your colors remind me of the Mike & Ike candies, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card!! I love the colors and the faces are so sweet!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sweetest fruit.. love their Peachy Keen faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!! Thanks for joining us this week for the PKS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo very cute!!! I love the colors and the fruit is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the card is very cute,
    thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...