Monday, April 23, 2012

APRIL 23, 2012***MONDAY***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Good Morning Friends,

I still haven't cleaned up my art room, am I bad?
I really needed to get this card made. A friend that I see tomorrow is having a birthday, so I thought I better get this out of the way before laundry, cleaning, and all the other Monday stuff.  In keeping with the Zambian theme, because my birthday friend is going on the  Zambia mission trip. I thought I would make balloons with the animal print paper,  3  of the balloons have glitter on them, I think that really gives it  more depth. I love the way this card came out. The red balloon shines, just like she does.  Hope you enjoy my card.

Recipe:
This is an A2 card using
PTI: card stock, ribbon
DCWV for the balloons
doodlebug glitter
dies: quick Kutz

Challenges:
Paper playtime

Thanks for stopping by, Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. Ooohh, I love all the shimmer and sparkle on this card, Diana!! And the animal print balloons are so fun!! What an awesome card!!

    I hope you had a fabulous weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card!! loving the glitter!!
    TFS and have a GREAT Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this did turn reall well. Love the glitter and animal print...right up my alley.
    She should love it and safe travels...God bless her.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card- I love all that animal print- and of course you know I love that glitter! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty.love the glitter and bow.Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    I absolutely Love your creation.... Great colors, patterns & layout. It's just PERFECT :):):)
    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Love the sparkle and the glitter-cute papers for the balloons too:) Fun card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so Pretty. Love the glitter.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW!!!!! What awesome balloons!!! Fabulous card!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow now this is so cute and I just love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The balloons look great glittered like this. Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color choice and glittering the balloons is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...