Friday, April 27, 2012

APRIL 27, 2012***FRIDAY*** WINNER DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY

REMINDER:  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  ENDS TOMORROW @ 11:59 PM.



Good Morning Friends,















This win is for  the Easter challenge that closed on April 21st.



and here is the winning prize




I really enjoyed looking at all the wonderful entries.

I used random.org to choose the number (sure makes life easy that way).

Here is the winning random #





Congratulations Michelle!  Please E-mail me your snail mail address so I can ship this out to you.

Have a blessed day everyone,  Diana

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Michelle! Thanks Diana for hosting these fun Challenges.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Michelle!

    I think Diana is wonderful to have these challenges!!! As soon as I can get myself together, I'll be on the list of participants too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Michelle!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...