Monday, June 4, 2012

JUNE 4, 2012***MONDAY***Butterflies

Good Morning Friends,

I went to my spam folder and found a lot of your comments in there. I guess that is where they all go when I wonder why I haven't heard from some of you. Now I know where you go I think I need to make a habit of checking that folder.
Here is my morning  post.   
 I used a PTI kraft card stock base
stampers select white for my inked images and colored the butterflies with  
Copic (B21,23,24-E09,21 and49) .
The butterflies are Stampendous and I used memento tuxedo black ink





I finished off the inside with a graduation sentiment
that I made up and printed on my computer
I hope you like it.

Challenges:
Kraft Journal: graduation
2 sisters: Inside and out

Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty peek at the butterflies! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterflies peeking out! Looks like they're about to fly away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card- love the gingham paper and how you folded back the paper to show the butterflies :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card:) The design, and the papers are great! love the sentiment:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I am spam! Love your beautiful card Diana. The pinks look gorgeous! Love the gingham

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design!! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sister's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the folded flaps. It really creates a great peek a boo effect. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the butterflies with the RazzFizz patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...