Saturday, August 11, 2012

A WINNER FOR DL.ART Thankful Thursday

CLICK HERE: If you are looking for the "CORE CARDS CREATIVE FRENZY"

CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 11
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 25




 It is time to announce the winner of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday 
Thankful for Anything challenge This is the challenge that ended on Aug 4th.
But before I do that:


  CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES IN THIS CHALLENGE



I made a fun little interior scene card here.  For your enjoyment
Don't you just sometimes want a friend to share things with - I thought the sentiment for that went pretty well when you think about how wonderful friends can be.
This is an A2 card
Ink Jenni Bowlin
Stamps and card-stock PTI except for the watercolor paper
It is the inked watercolor technique:

I hope you enjoy it .


Here is the winner: 
  

Here is your prize

  Congratulations    Karon !!!!
Please E-mail me your snail mail address so I can get this in the mail to you asap.Yyou can find my e-mail and all other info in my contact me tab up at the top of my blog.

13 comments:

  1. congrats to winner and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great friendship card, and... YEAH, congrats to Karon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the couch card. Do you have popcorn? If yes, I'll be right over.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Diana!! love the "scene"!!!
    Congrats to your winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Diana - whoop whoop I'm on a roll this week:-) Your card is great I love the scene. TFS will email you now. Thanks again for all your fab challenges. Hope your shoulder is getting a lot better - have you finished physio? Hugs - Karon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so, so cute! I love the little scene with the couches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the Winner!!Lovely Card!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card does bring a smile Diana . The sentiment is so cute!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to Karon...
    love your scene card... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to all the winners...Diana your Generosity is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty.love the scene and sentiment.Great patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...