Thursday, August 9, 2012

DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge

CLICK HERE  FOR MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA BLOG HOP
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 11
CLICK HERE for the Creative Cutter Room challenge ending August 22.


Good Morning Friends,

I am totally loving all the entries that are coming in there are so many incredible pieces. I am overwhelmed by the talent and the friendships that are popping up all over the blogs.  I am just thankful for all of you.... on to the challenge

Challenge THEME: Friends
open until 11:59 August 25, 2012


I absolutely LOVE this cartridge.  "Something to Remember"-- I just got this in the mail yesterday. It is the newest Cricut circle cartridge. I tried to link it to my gypsy, but I need to update first, that is how new this cartridge is. I just updated my gypsy a week ago. I'm hoping the updates are ready for this cartridge, I'll try it tomorrow

 I used DCWV and PTI and American crafts card stock.


I just love how this came out



Prize:

My challenge entries:
EAD: August color challenge



You will have until 11:59 on August 25, 2012 to enter the challenge

Have a blessed day, Diana



24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Diana! Great pattern papers!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little dresses. Fabulous embossing! Wonderful friend card!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image...love the card! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute love the papers you choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image. Looks like a fun cart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love this image and the great papers! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana!
    What a Beautiful and Lovely Card!Goes straight to the heart!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card!! I love the friend cut!! The embossing is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your friend card. Like the paper piecing. I'm entered into 2 of your ongoing challenges at once. How cool is that!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card,looks like a fun cartridge, enjoy, hugs, Lori m

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited to see that you linked this up with EAD designs color challenge!! I said this before and I will say it again...beautiful card!!! Great cuts!!! Prefect colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love that cut!! beautiful card and so glad you joined us on EAD color challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card turned out amazing. Love the image...so sweet. The colors and the embossing...fantastic.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely friendship card. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card Diana, what a lovely cartridge to have in your collection : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the card diana thats such a sweet cut. thanks for the fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your sweet, charming card Diana!! I made and uploaded my card just now...thanks for the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this so beautiful! thanks for joining us at EAD's color challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun card! thanks for joining us at EAD Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for a fun challenge! Love the inspiration!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous cut!! lovely card Diana, great challenge as always, thank you for the chance to play, have a lovely weekend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Diana I love your project, the two girls are so cute and the patterns are perfect.

    All the projects submitted are really great too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...