Thursday, August 9, 2012

GO Fly a KITE: OK


CLICK HERE  FOR MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA BLOG HOP
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 11
CLICK HERE for the Creative Cutter Room challenge ending August 22.
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 25

Good Morning again friends, 

It has been pretty chilly here this past week, but today wea are looking at 79 degres yeah summer is here.

I just love to fly kites and when there is a nice breeze and the summer season is almost over, there are less tourists in our city, so  going  to the beach and flying a kite is the most exhilarating free feeling thing I can think of except maybe getting on a V8 Harley (ha ha). I'm hoping for the shoulder to heal first. Today is the first day I have really felt that I may regain full mobility with no nerve damage.

I hope you all like flying kites also:


Challenges:
4 crafty chicks: up up and away
 

Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I really like what you did with the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.love the stamping of clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you are getting your mobility back. Great clouds. There aren't ant here today. It is so hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Kites! Great clouds! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Diana - my kids love kite flying and I love the clouds. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Diana!! Love the kites!
    TFS and happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Diana!! Love the kites!
    TFS and happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! And it has such a calming effect; reminds me of spring or early fall when is such a good time for kite flying here; good wind for kite-flying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana!
    What a Lovely Card!!Like the Kites!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! The kites are awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved flying kites when I was a kid and even now as an adult. Your kites are FABULOUS!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...