Friday, August 24, 2012

Guest Designer Spot at Little Scrap Pieces

Good Afternoon Friends,





 My friend Karen over at Little Scrap pieces asked me to be her guest designer for today, so I decided to make an easel card. I have not made too many of these and they are very easy, but No that is not  the challenge for you. I feel so blessed and honored that she asked and this is on the heels of celebrating her birthday. This has been quite a fun month







 We are calling the challenge  "Make It Sparkle"-  The handmade paper I used is fiber based, it is really fabric paper with sparkles in it. I love the way it came out, my color combo is purple, grey, yellow and orange. I used copic markers on the nail polish and the lipstick to give them dimension.
My sentiments are from Inkadinkadoo. The ribbon is SU so saffron from my friend Cely as a birthday gift, she is a sweetheart to.

I added one pearl on the handbag and 3 black pearls  above the Thank you.
All my card stock (not counting the fabric paper) is from PTI.

Have a great day, Make sure you go by Karen's to see her piece and enter the challenge. I'll come by and see what you created



Challenges:
DCD:yellow, orange, purple ,grey
CTO:Thank You , Easel 
CWC:Thank You
MEFY:3 pearls

Have a blessed day, Diana

26 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT Spot Diana. This easel card is adorable. Love the elements especially the purse so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a fabulous month I am so thankful to have you in my life. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have that same paper and LOVE it! I found it hard to cut but think it's beautiful! Super card!! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Diana! And such a cute card, just love the purse! Thanks for stopping by and thinking of me when you heard about our fires. Still really, really smokey, but I'm thankfully not in the line of fire. Have a great weekend!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on Guest Design Spot. Easel card is adorable. I love the little added pearl.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my friend!What a Sweet Card!very adorable!!Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    P.S.Thank you for my Gift card.love it!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just to special I love the sparkle. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana - what a great card - love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the guest designer spot! Pretty easel card! Love the sparkle!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on guest designing, and for making such an adorable card! Glad you shared it at DCD this week for our color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable, fun, girly card! Love all the beautiful girl things and the paper is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card! I love the paper. I have this one and always wonder how it should be used. Its so pretty I really didn't want to use it. AJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Diane!!! And I love your card and all the girly-glam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh la la, it's gonna be a 'glamour' party! Love the idea of this card! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, pretty! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a surprise when you open the easel card to find the contents of your purse. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done on the guest designer position. Your card is so adorably girly any girlfriend would love to have it. Thanks for joining us at CTO!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute card with fun die cuts! thanks for sharing iwth us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your DT spot, Diana!! I love this easel card!! The paper and sparkle are fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. great girly card. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darling card!
    Love you cuts and the use of pattern paper for them!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card Diana. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Diana,

    Love your card!! Im glad you did enter our DCD color challenge.

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Total sweetness!
    Such a precious and girly card...
    TFS Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fun, I love the wonderful accessories with the pretty purse! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Thank you (easel card)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...