Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!

Good Morning Friends,

Today is my DESIGN day at PUMPKIN SPICE BLOG it worked out perfect for me, because I almost forgot to make my hubby his Birthday card.  Today! is his  Birthday so I wanted to make him something special, that I know he would appreciate.   So I made him this Happy Birthday golf card.  Green is not only my favorite color, but it is also his.  He will be golfing today,  which he does quite frequently  and I am totally supportive of him golfing.  While he is gone it will give me time to bake a cake. Maybe even time to make some cards. I know definitely we will go to Baskin Robbins to get his free birthday ice cream-- I think I benefit there. ha ha


This card is 4x8

The card stock is Bazzill (it is so rich and beautiful, like suede) from the MY Pink Stamper Moo-ey doodles kit, sold exclusively at Shop pumpkin spice.
I used the Echo Park This and That "charming" 6x6 paper stack.
Sentiment: Stampendous
Ink : My Pink Stamper Texas  chocolate brown Hybrid ink.
Twine : Twinery capaccino
the divot tool and the tag are from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana. Happy Birthday to Diana's hubby.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Diana - and Happy Birthday to hubby:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great. Awesome masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is so cool love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The divot tool is a wonderful touch to the golfing bday card. Only golf I play is putt putt and I'm not that good at that either.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is GREAT!!! Yep, he'll appreciate it. I had my DH come look at it, asked what he thought about it, and he said "nice". I say it's better than that, although I know his response indicated he likes it... LOL, that's because it's truly a great M-A-N card... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I dropped over to Pumpkin Spice several times but all I'm getting are the sidebars and title, the pages though are all blank -- couldn't find your card there to comment on it!

    Should I be doing something other than trying the pages tabs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card diana! Love the font on this and the neat design! Happy B-day to your H!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...