Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Karen's Birthday Blog Hop WINNER


 CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 8
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 1
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long





Good Morning Friends,

Before I tell you who the winner is. I want to let you know that I am the guest designer on Karen's blog this week also. If you pop over there and enter her challenge I will definitely be visiting you, I am making comments on all her entries for the  "Make it sparkle" challenge use  any kind of sparkle you like,  that is we want to see.

Also another tip, If you like to use googly eyes the team I am on over at Creative Cutter room is having a googly eye challenge here is the link - Googly eye challenge.



The winner is:

 



Prize one party cracker your choice striped or flowered.

E-mail me your snail mail address and let me know which one you want striped or flowered.

Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rhonda. My daughter would like one of these and her fav color is green so I need to ck out how you made them.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winner!!! Did you see that these crackers won top 3 over at Creative Inspirations Paint???
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi diana!
    Congrats on being one of the winners at Creative inspirations Paint!Fabulous!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, thank you so much I would like the stripe ones please. I love the green and I love stripes. thank you again. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Rhonda!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...