Thursday, August 2, 2012

LINK UP FOR PINK

Hi Friends ,

As you all know I'm trying to spread the word of Breast cancer awareness. the Link up for Pink challenge #4 ends  in  3 hours.

My goal is to enter everyday. I did miss a few, and I would encourage any of you to try to enter if , for no other reason than to spread awareness.  The big LUFP challenge is in October when they have lots of prizes and sponsors, but I like the fact that this is continueing throughout the year.

Here is my next pink project.

A2 card PTI  card stock
 hibiscus burst,  scarlet jewel
Bleached stamping
Thank u inkadinkadoo
stamp: autumn leaves 
ink : gold encore

Thanks for stopping by, Have a blessed evening, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the technique used. Love the inspiration.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, and for such a great cause! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Diana!! Love your creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Nice technique used on this one!
    Thanks for joining LUFP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...