Monday, August 27, 2012

MOJO MONDAY ---With Deepest Sympathy


CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 8
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 1
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long







Hi Again Friends,

I needed a sympathy card and I always love the MOJO sketches so this was great for me.
I used Graphisc 45 and DCWV
the embellishment is from creative charms, my scallop oval, is from the imagine basic shapes . This is a 4 1/4 square card.

Challenges:
MOJO: sketch
Stampin' sisters in Christ: use dies or punches
My Craft Spot: sympathy

Keep having a blessed day, Diana





18 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love the papers that you used!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.Love the patterns.You did a great job with sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and well done. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Diana, love your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is elegant and beautiful!! I love the papers :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Simplicity and Loveliness of thi scard!Awesome!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and beautiful papers!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the hardest cards to make and you did it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the papers you used and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely papers and a great interpretation of the mojo sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. The banners and colors are wonderful. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana - This is a very pretty card! Your papers are so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Sympathy card!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! The combination of patterned paper is gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and elegant. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for entering your card in the weekly challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...