Monday, August 13, 2012

MONDAY- AGAIN -WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY


Good Morning Friends,
   I hope you all had a  great weekend.  The Olympics are behind us now, until next time.
I had fun watching it, although the ending seemed more like half-time at the super bowl then a world class Olympics ending.  That's just my take on it.

I did however watch golf and a new world record was made by a young 23 year old Rory McIlroy, he beat Jack Nicklaus  32 year old record for the least amount of strokes for this particular event.


any way enough of me pretending to be a sports announcer.  I just like watching the game.


Here is my card for today

 I die cut the apple from the Imagine stock photos I then stamped it with Autumn leaves smaller flower stamp many times with Jenni Bowlin Couch syrup ink. I used a paper piercer to punch the holes around the edge and then I used gold thread to do the back stitching and a copic marker  (YG03) for the stem


 my card stock is PTI , K& Company , and core'dinations. The sentiment is from PTI Asian Fusion.
My crinkle ribbon is from 3 girl jam.

After I uploaded my photo I realized I forgot an element the three dots in the left bottom corner, so I added the liquid pearls in Platinum.


I really like how this card came out.

Challenges:
MOJO:sketch

Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a very nice amount of stitching, Diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card. Love what you did with the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and I love the sketch you followed, I think I just might give this one a try. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana. I really love the stitching you did as well as the stamping on the apple.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the apple! Made me get an idea about using a spirograph to decorate cards. You inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card Diana - so much inspiration to share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Diana! love what you did with the stitching and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the apple against the background papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Fun stitching too! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That gold threat is really pretty. nice job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a Lovely and Sweet Card!!!Love it!Love the stitching!Amazing!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!! The apple is so creative and fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Diana and fun sketch. The paper is os prettuy.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and stitching Diana. A big congrats on your well deserved shout out from Nichole!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...