Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ONE THOUSAND AND ONE-- WHAT?

1001






Hi Friends,

 I can not believe it!!! I have been blogging for 1 year and 8 months and just realized that my last post was #1000, so that makes this post number 1001.  I don't think I am addicted to blogging, but now I am beginning to wonder. I wasn't even paying attention it just snuck- up on me. ( is snuck  a word?)

Do you think 1,000 in 1 year and 8 months is too much?

I think it calls for a giveaway, don't you?

Check back with me on Thursday

if you have any ideas E-mail me, or leave a comment on this post
I will have to think this one through
Have a blessed day, Diana


10 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!! That is alot of posts! I just went over the 600 mark and I was thinking that was alot in my year and a half....so you have been one busy lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl, you have been busy!!!! But if you like what you do go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to my bloggie Friend!!!Yiippeee!!I just did a lil cartwheel in honor of your celebration!..LOL..
    Have a Fabulous Day!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess time flys by when we are all having fun making crafts... LOL!
    Great job Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 1000 posts is terrific in One Year Diana. It shows your dedication to your craft. Congratulations Sweet Blend! Here's to 1000 more!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 1000 is amazing!! I'm still far off that number!! Congrats my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow now thats alot of post lol That just means you been busy crafting away lol

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow alot of posts Congrats are in order :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo as long as you are having FUN it is just the right amount of posts! I am at 312 in almost 2 years but that is just right for me. lol

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...