Saturday, August 4, 2012

PUMPKIN SPICE AUGUST BLOG HOP

 

CLICK HERE
: for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long

CLICK HERE
: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 4 
CLICK HERE
: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 11

Shop Pumpkin Spice*** August Blog Hop--8-4-2012
Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome to DL.ART and the August Shop Pumpkin Spice blog hop 

I hope you are geared up for a quick short hop with some wonderful inspiration. You should have arrived here from Pumpkin Spice, if not and you just stumbled upon me, you may want to start at the beginning. But, if you came here from Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog than you are in the right place.

Most of the products that  are in the Shop Pumpkin spice store are usually 30% off, some items may not be, because of Manufacturer specifications, but rest assured you will like the variety and quality of any product you purchase. I love everything I have ever gotten from there. I think this Frisky paper is super adorable. It worked in perfectly for a Hello Kitty card, with all the different patterned papers and matching solids. It cut beautiful in the cricut machine.  And who doesn't' love Hello Kitty? I know the friend I made it for, will absolutely love it , because she loves anything "Hello Kitty"

All the products used on this card are from Shop Pumpkin spice:

Three bugs in a rug  FRISKY  6x6 paper pad-- 
My Mind's Eye  Indie chic decorative buttons
Twinery twine: Capaccino
stickles: crystal

 
Your next stop Courtney

I have the line up here in case you get lost

Blog Hop Order:
Shop Pumpkin Spice (Denine )
Diana: http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/  ------------This is me
Courtney: http://www.courtscrafts.blogspot.com/
June: http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Lenae: http://sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com
Lezlye: http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
Carissa: http://happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/
Saundra: http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/ 

Thanks for hopping today I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration, 
and  have a blessed day, Diana






22 comments:

  1. I love this card. I really want the Hello Kitty Cartridge. You did a great job. I know your friend will love it.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Diana! Love hello kitty!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Diana! I haven't touched that pad yet; love your pairing with Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Diana! I haven't touched that pad yet; love your pairing with Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute...that mouse paper is adorable! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's such a cute card Diana! Love that mouse paper! Thanks for your comment on my birthday card and GD spot at Little Scrap Pieces. Always appreciate your visits!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hello kitty so cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the all Hello Kitty. The papers are great. Such a cute card.
    Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Hello Kitty card. I love how you added color to the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana this is so cute!!!! I love Hello Kitty, and I love the way that you added some bling to the sentiment! :)

    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job Diana! :) Just an FYI, it says that the next stop is Shop Pumpkin Spice instead of my blog. But no biggie since they are listed above it. :) HUGS and thanks for the encouragement! Still no baby, but each day is closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable, Diana!! I love Hello Kitty!! The paper is so cute!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, this is so cute! The pattern paper is perfect for Hello Kitty! Love this! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana you definitely won me over with the hello kitty. Love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stinkin cute! love the cartridge! love hello kitty! love you, my friend! :) i think i have this paper somewhere too from an old DT mailing... i wonder where i put it???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific card, the little HK image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card! Those papers are just adorable with the little kitties and the fishies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome Card! I love the placement of the gems. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Diana just adorable love the hello Kitty so glad I have taken mine off the shelf! Love the way you have add the bling to the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Kitty is so cute w/ the pattern paper you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...