Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thanks...



Good Evening Friends,
 My last post for today



 I needed another thank you card and I wanted it to have a fall look. I bought this fabric a couple of years ago  to make some autumn decorations.  This week I decided to go through my fabrics to see what I have.
I do this periodically. One of my neighbors is a quilter and I give her fabric, if it is good quality and 100% cotton, this falls under that category, but I think I may find some uses for this one myself.  I just bought this spellbinders Label 18 and it worked perfectly for die cutting the fabric. I used the second from the smallest and the second from the largest. Very easy  and my card is an A2 size the card stock is P.T.I. Kraft, smokey gray and harvest gold. See you all real soon. My stamp is Inkadinkadoo and versamark onyx black ink.


Challenges:
MIM:AG


My last post for today,
Have a blessed evening, Diana


17 comments:

  1. This is really cool. I love it. Did you see this post? http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/search?updated-max=2012-08-18T08:00:00-04:00&max-results=1&start=6&by-date=false

    Check it out!!
    ~Madison Cooking WIth Cricut DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful~ Simple yet very inspiring and it has that fall vibe. Glad I found this on MIM~

    *hugs*
    M.
    http://quilltiqueparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great and I love the fabric background. I'm visiting from Make It Monday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Diana, love the use of fabric..very effective.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. You know I love the use of fabric on anything.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way of using fabric.love the pattern on this fabric.I just have to try it myself to see what i make of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of fabric!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card and Material Diana. I saw this on M IM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana!Fabulous and Fun!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw you at MIM... Beautiful card.. I love the colors. So simple and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I love your CAS design and use of fabric.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I like this idea!! I need to dig out some fabric and add it to my projects....that is when I get back to crafting:( So busy lately....this wedding is just consuming me right now... Oh well, I will be back at it real soon!
    Take care Diana and have a great week!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card, and how you used the fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! Love the fabric pattern and cut!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fabric makes a very interesting card, one that could be used for a guy as well as a woman. Very nice! I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...