Monday, August 27, 2012

The Sky is the limit

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 8
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 1
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long





 Good Morning Friends,

The painters were here at 8:00 on the dot at the front door, I forgot and I saw this guy by the keyhole and I thought someone was trying to break in then, I remembered. Then, the sanding began.  0h, such a strange sound, when it is not yourself sanding paper

Mondays are my day, for me....to set the tone for my our week.  I will be so glad when the painting is finished, which should be today.  It looks so nice and the paint crew have been a real joy.

So anyway what you see up above is home made garland I used the Good old days cartridge made a few small prints (1 inch) printed them out and put them  on twine. Pretty cute aren't they  I stapled them on too the background paper with red staples, nice contrast.

Stamp PTI: up up and away
card stock PTI vintage cream
Everything else was printed from my imagine
twine is from the Twinery cappuccino

Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Adorable Diana. I love the images and the way you made it all into garland.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.love the banner with the twine.Love the staples holding your banner.Great colors and DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I need to break out my Imagine more often!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the images you used!! You really make me want an Imagine!! This is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!Lovely Image!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adorable banner and cute images:) Nicely done!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card and the banner is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those images are too cute! Don't you just love new paint? Makes me want to throw everything out and start over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana those images are so sweet. love your banner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...