Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WINNER and A BIG THANK YOU



 CLICK HERE  FOR MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA BLOG HOP
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 11




Good Afternoon friends,

With all the commotion of my birthday and all I missed picking the  winner of the My DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge Theme:  Christmas in July,
but before I do that I want to share my latest card with you.
This week I am stamping on watercolor paper and using my inks like watercolor paint to watercolor paint the images- Easy peasy I love it is so relaxing for me,. I love this stamp set it is from Autumn leaves I think is very whimsical and happy. . I enjoyed making this one very much. I hope it inspires you to create something a little different.

PTI card stock:
Melon Berry
pure black
Watercolor paper
water colored stamping
INKS: versa mark, Jenni bowlin and Tim Holtz




The winner is #44 Becky F.
Congratulations Beck please contact me by e-mail and send me you address so I can ship your prize out to you

This is the prize you won:


Have a blessed day, Diana







12 comments:

  1. congrats to winner and your card is fabulous. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winner and love that pretty butterflies and that tweety bird card above...
    Enjoy your fun filled day!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, Diana!!! As always!

    A big congratulations to Becky!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!! Your card is absolutely adorable, Diana!! I love the colors!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Diana. I love all the stamping you are doing. I'm not any good at it.

    Congrats Becky.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your Winner! Pretty card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the challenge Diana really like what you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Diana and congrats to Becky for winning. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card--the whimsical stamp images are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Becky!!!Yiiippeee!!
    Wonderful card!!!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana! I have been SO BLESSED by your entries lately at Word Art Wednesday, and I thank you for playing with us when you can. I hope you will join us again this week!!

    I also wanted to mention that any time you're doing a blog hop in the future, I would LOVE to be part of the hop. I love having other people win great prizes...it's exciting!!

    Hope you're doing well, and having a blessed week. And I hope to see you soon at Word Art Wednesday!

    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really have been wanting to try this same technique. The results are gorgeous. I love your image choices and colors are fab!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...