Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WINNER

Hi Friends,

I am so glad we are friends, because I  am behind on picking my winner for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge. So I will draw now for the challenge that ended on July 21, which I would normally have drawn on Jul 27th, I'm really not too far behind, not quite a week. There were some wonderful entries

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2012/07/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge.html


Before I get going on the winner I just wanted to say what a beautiful day we had here on the Coast, it was about 70 and now we are getting the cool ocean breeze.
DH had a great time at golf and then we went out for a late long lunch. Right now I'm in my art room looking at some Imaginisce bitty blossoms paper mix, and thinking what my next give away will be. You need to check back tomorrow for that. For now here is the winner





for this prize:


The winner is : # 10 Missy, 
Congratulations Missy, Please e-mail me your snail mail address and I will send your prize to you asap.

Have a blessed Evening, Diana


8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...