Sunday, August 12, 2012

WINNERS- Happy Birthday Diana Blog Hop

WINNERS: for "Love you a Latte" and some crafty stuff

CLICK HERE: If you are looking for the "CORE CARDS CREATIVE FRENZY"

CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 25


Good Morning Friends,

When you have these BIG --BIRTHDAYS-- with an "0"  behind the first number- It really is a year long celebration, not a day, not a month, but a year, and I am really behind the curve celebrating, do to the shoulder injury. So, as soon as I can, I am going to get out there and do something in reality  that is super fun.  I sure enjoyed my virtual birthday party.

I received so many incredible cards and treats, You are all a part of my world and I feel so blessed and thrilled that you would take the time to celebrate with me.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I said I would be announcing the winners at 3:00Pm PST so here we go:


Here is the prize for the comments


The winner for Comments: is # 11-My crafting Channel-





Then for the project submission's and for the  "Love you a Latte"  cartridge the winner is


 # 1- Creations by Shirl 

Congratulations Ladies, I am looking forward to see what you create with these great artsy products

Please E-mail me your address and I will ship this out ASAP


A big Thank you to everyone who joined in the blog hop and celebrated my birthday

Stamped then --Water color techniques with Jenni Bowlin inks, Card  stock PTI and DCWV
Autumn leaves stamps
Challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces: bling
Divas by Design: For a female

Have a blessed day, Diana



27 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners:) What a great celebration Diana!!! Have a great Sunday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun and exciting celebration Diana. I truly hope that you had a great birthday this year.

    Thanks you so much for being so generous with the blog candy. I'm so excited to have won. Will zip you my mailing address.

    Big Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and again, happy B- day Diana!!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Diana~
    Thanks so much for being a winner, I can't wait to play with that cartridge....
    I will send you my addy!
    m-wah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner, and your card is fabulous---the colors on the flowers looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner. Gorgeous card Diana. I saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Diana. I saw this Stunning card on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those flowers, saw your card on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Very Happy Belated Birthday Diana! It sounds like you had lots of fun:) Very pretty thankyou card.....love the water colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to the winners and I am so glad you had a great birthday celebration. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done such a great job with those beautifully colored flowers. The added bling is a nice detail. Spotted your beautiful card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful female card...thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners!! And thanks Diana for having me be a part of the celebration!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an absolutely fantastic card. I love the CAS but with such depth and texture too. The flower centers are sensational! :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Diana, beautiful flowers and colours.

    I saw you card on MIM.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana: Looks like you're today's lucky winner at PTI Make it Monday. Congrats!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty.Hope your therapy is working for you.Love it that you can stop and comment even though you are still having some problems with shoulder.Praying for you.Love how you added the bling to the centers of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous card...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Diana beautiful thank you card love those flowers! I need to thank you reached 500 flowers thanks to your birthday blog hop..your birthday I get a present ha ha win win for both of us and congrats at winning the Make it Monday challenge! Thanks for joining my challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a gorgeous card, Diana! I am so happy you had such a magnificent celebration. :o) Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your goodies! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous card. Love those flowers!! Thanks for joining the "Use your Bling" Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to Both ladies!!Super Cool!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Diana!! I love the flowers and the colors you chose. Saw your card on MIM. Check my creations at #45 and # 63. Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful. I saw it on make it monday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card ,you saw you on MIM.xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the flowers on your card- found you at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  27. EEK... that's MY birthday too :) Beautiful design on your thank you card!!! Hoping your shoulder heals quickly!

    Oh... I found you on MIM :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...