Monday, October 15, 2012

Got MOJO?

I have announced some WINNERS in the last few days, so check my posts, or my right side bar to see if you are one of them.

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 27
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Linky Party ending  October 31


Good Morning Friends, 
We are getting our summer weather now.  September and October are our most beautiful time of the year. We have three things going for us. The tourists are gone, the kids are back in school and the weather is awesome.  Because of this getting around town and getting errands done is a lot quicker. What takes 45 minutes to do in the summer can be done in ten minutes. I love it.
On to my card.  Mid 70's for us today yeah!!!!




 Here is the home made alphabet stamp I made from the foam sheet



I used my trusty old old old quick Kutz hand held die cutter, one of the first die cutting tools I ever purchased.
I almost got rid of it I am so glad I hung onto it. Here is the card with my little joy stamp. I used Jenni Bowlin  Brown sugar ink to stamp the image


 I like the way it came out. Christmas cards are always a winner in my book anyway.
Here i a close-up. All my card stock and papers are PTI except for the tree I used core'dinations in my favorite color-- GREEN

The image of the tree and the circle shapes come from Teresa Collins December 25th cartridge.
I used a copic liner pen for the stitching.


Challenges:
MOJO: sketch
Stampin' sisters In Christ:Tree

Have a blessed day, Diana




17 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge. That was so creative to make your own JOY stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper Diana! Great take on the sketch.
    Have a fabulous day and enjoy your weather ours is a little warmer but with a GREAT breeze:)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the sketch Diana~pretty card!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card!Great Take on Sketch!Am I on your Christmas card list?....lol
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana what a beautiful christmas card. I love that music paper and your colors are grand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! It turned out so cute! Sweet tree image too!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so nice, I love that you used the foam sheets with your dies! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!! I love the design and the beautiful tree!! What a gorgeous card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to see your tree cut with the new Teresa Collins cartridge. Just got it! Loved the layout and the papers. You did great with your 'joy' stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card - your tree is wonderful - perfect for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge! Thank you for your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas card, Diana! Love the tree cut too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana - What a lovely card! Those dies you used are great! I really love the tree! Thanks so much for joining us at SSiC this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. your christmas card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...