Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #113 SUMMER CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31





Good Morning Friends,


Before I begin I just wanted to let you all know that I have had an Etsy store for quite some time. I keep closing it and then opening it. I have decided to keep it open, I was afraid I would get to busy and not be able to keep up with it all - what an imagination I have.??? . I have just  added some new items and I will be adding more in the next few weeks. If you get a chance stop by and let me know what you think.  Also Followers would be greatly appreciated. I will be doing a giveaway soon on my blog so keep checking back.


Click  on the big  ETSY to go to my  store  ETSY , above  is one of the items you will find in my store. I have quite a few of these in pink and blue, because they are all handmade they vary slightly.

It is time to announce another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the SUMMER cards and projects  that were submitted, for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  SUMMER CHALLENGE  #113 you  all really rocked the challenge!!  You are going to love tomorrow's  challenge, It is the opposite of what is happening  RIGHT NOW!(hint).  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. tomorrow morning!!








CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #112 CHALLENGE.
There were  92 ---entries.  I use random.org -



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: D~
CONGRATULATION!!!! D~

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog



Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that's me!
    Thank you so very much!
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    (sending you an email)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beatiful card, Diana! I love the paper and the heart punch you used!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations D !! YAY! Whoop Whoop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited this morning I forgot to say how pretty your card is. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana. Congrats on your store I will be stopping by. Congrats tot he winner.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! I'll stop by your Esty store!! Congrats to the winner!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...