Friday, October 18, 2013

Sympathy

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #119 Pumpkin CHALLENGE ends October 22

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31


Hi Friends,
 I have sad news, a dear friend of mine passed away on Saturday, while camping with her husband and family. They were in a fairly remote area, by the time the ambulance got there, it was too late. The last eleven years we have really gotten close and we had a lot of heart to hearts. I met her in the late 70's and I will miss her very much. It was heart failure.

I won last week at Leeleecards and  this is what I won




and this is the card I made from the kit, which I will be sending today. I followed the directions- easy peasy.  There is a lot of stuff in this kit- lots of stickers.The memorial is next weekend.



It is mainly sympathy cards, the timing on the win was bitter sweet. I absolutely love the stamp set Thank you Diana- if you have not been to Lee Lee cards check it out. You will be very inspired.


Have a blessed day, Hug your loved one life is short. Diana


15 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad you're enjoying your prize package & thanks so much for the shout out. Your card turned out great! However, I hope you don't have to use the card kit again anytime soon. Have a fab weekend!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your friend...Sending prayers and my thoughts to the family.
    A Beautiful card my friend.....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your friend - hold on to your sweet memories of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss Diana. Sending prayers your way.
    Your card is beautiful.
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. My deepest sympathies to you, Diana. Your card is beautiful and I hope it brings the family some comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss. Your card is absolutely stunning, and will bring comfort to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sad to hear of your loss Diana, Take care of you, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry about your dear friend, such sad news for sure. Your card is very beautiful Diane. I wish there was something I could do to help you with your pain. Sending cyber hugs to you and your family.
    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwww Diana! I am so very sorry for your loss. Your sympathy card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana it is a very sad day for you and your friends family. A beautiful card you have made for them which I am sure will be appreciated. I hope the pain eases for you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Diana! So sorry to hear about your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana, Sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and the family during this painful time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...