Sunday, January 11, 2015

Where does my help come from?

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "RED"





Hi Friends, 
This sketch is so easy... I had to make another--- you could to ..


My designer papers are  DCWV and Kraft cardstock The sentiment is from VERVE my sponsor for my challenge this month. I used Versamark onyx black ink. The sentiment is from Scripture  Medley 2 (sorry its is sold out- long wait). The gorgeous velvet strip  was a gift. The book of Psalm, is a book praise worship. This is a scripture of Thanks , to the Lord For His help. I am also entering this in WAW because anything goes. YIPEE!!!! 



Here is the piece I made for my challenge post, from the same sketch



The challenge will be open until 11:55 pm PST  January 20, 2015.  

Click above on the #148 to go to the challenge


Prize:

From my wonderful sponsor





Here is the sketch I used for my card I flipped it counter clockwise






Challenges:
MOJO: sketch
MIM
WAW
613



Have a blessed day Diana

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards with special sentiments. I love the ribbons and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Diana!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet. I hope you will be back again really soon. Thank you so much for taking time to post your lovely art with us.
    Blessings
    Carole
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh these are gorgeous!! I loveeeeee them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty Diana! The papers are so pretty and what a gorgeous sentiment and that ribbon is beautiful!
    Yes, us girls had a great wknd...we hardly ever get the chance to hang out...I am telling you tho, we laughed so much and every time I turned around they were taking pictures and posting them on FB and totally making up stories! They had a blast teasing me that's for sure, hehe!
    Have a great night my friend~I am playing catch up to my 400 emails,, ugh!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Diana! I really love the sentiment stamp. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It was so nice to hear from you.

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card! Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card !!! I am in love with the sentiment !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Diana! You continually amaze me, and I can't thank you enough for stopping by to share your art with us.
    God bless,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card my friend. Love the scripture.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your pretty card. Love all your pretty design paper. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...