Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MOJO Monday


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 Challenge "MOTHERS DAY"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

Well what can I tell you since I was just here a couple of hours ago, not much, so I will just share another card I made today. Here is the sketch. I love how my card came out I used some of the yummiest papers from Kaiser craft. My friend Kim gave it to me last year for Valentines day and it is such a happy paper that every time I use it it makes me smile. Speaking of which I used smile from the Verve Happy place stamp set. I am going to use every stamp in that set.

Here is the sketch



Am I right ? Are these papers just the yummiest?




Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card my friend, I hope you are well:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Diana!! I love the papers and design!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and love those papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, what a fun and colorful card. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun design and love the colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loVE your wonderfully happy card. It made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I LOVE this card!!! So Pretty! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...