Saturday, October 7, 2017

Winner!!! DL.ART September linky challenge

 DL.ART store-  check out the new neon bundles and
the 1" BCA flair buttons
Breast Cancer Awareness Buttons
25% discount through the month of October
use code:BCA201725

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #213 Challenge "Halloween"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART October LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

We are having some very hot temps right now , not our typical fall weather. Enough of the weather you are here to find out who the winner is of the September linky -so here you go.... the winner of the DL.ART September linky is






There were  entries
Click here to see the entries

WINNER # 36





PRIZE:
picture coming soon

I never put up a photo so it will be a surprise








CONGRATS TO: # Eva Scraps

 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.








Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...