Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day & Summer Bundle 3 Sunshine & Ocean

CLICK HERE for the Beatrix Potter post
DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats  and more.
***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #228
Challenge "Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE

New release  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle Meadow and Stream, Mint Julep & Berry Sorbet and today Mother's day Sunshine & Ocean.


Happy Mother's day everyone,

This is the first mother's day without my mom so I could not make her a card, but here are a few projects that I have made for mother's day in years past I hope you enjoy them.





Here is the 3rd bundle in the summer bundle series Sunshine & Ocean

I had to make this one, it reminds me of home. I live it everyday, I am so blessed.

Have a blessed Mother's day.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!:
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    Your cards are lovely that you had made for your Mom. I am thinking of you my friend and sending hugs and prayers that you continue to find strength and comfort during this difficult time.
    Big hugs!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful Diana!!! Sending Big HUGS your way....

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Diana! Sending tons of my love & hugs!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...