Saturday, May 5, 2018

WINNER of the DL.ART April 2018 linky

CLICK HERE for the Beatrix Potter post

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats  and more.

***********************************************************************
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #227
Challenge "Mother's Day"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,
After this winner post I will be all caught up with winner posts. The winner of the DL.ART April 2018 linky is # 103










There were  167 entries
Click here to see the entries

WINNER # 103






PRIZE:
crinkle ribbon & twine




CONGRATS TO: Donna M
 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top left. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.








Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner. One of my entries was 1 digit off winning #.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my gorgeous ribbon and twine yesterday, Diana! Thanks so much. Yup! Gotta get ready for the Coffee Lover's Hop. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...