Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Monday!!


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#136 "Thank you" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"The Dog Days of Summer" challenge post



Happy Monday Friends,

It was quite a weekend, The show was not as well attended as last year, but I had a lot of fun and sold quite a bit.  My project for today rainbow medallion.




 I used the PTI beautiful Blooms for my leaf



The stamp set for the center medallion is from the Ivy lane card making kit from my CTMH store I used the cricut art philosophy cartridges to cut it outand then stamped the center with the coordinating stamp
Inks are all from my Close To My Heart store- honey, terracotta tile (PTI),cranberry, gypsy , sky, lagoon, ripe avocado (PTI), pear, slate. card stock Vintage cream smokey shadow and white daisy CTMH

Have a blessed day Diana



15 comments:

  1. Completely elegant, and beautifully done, Diana. Love the way you angled the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Diana!! The colors and design are beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Diana,
    This card is so beautiful! I love the simple elegant design and that medallion as the centerpiece. The use of neutral gray, along with the multi-colored stamping makes for a really striking card.

    (having trouble posting this for some reason so if you got multiples of the same post, please delete the extras!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the center portion of the medallion! Wonderful stamp choice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Diana!! Love this card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed card, Diana..The medallion is lovely and the leaves are perfectly placed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, lovely card using the leaf from Beautiful Blooms

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely!! I love the leaves that you used and your fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea with the leaves, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the colors Diana!

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it, my friend!

    i'm back! been away for so long. :( thanks so much for your kind words on facebook about my mom's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning and Beautiful!!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh oooh love it!! Such a beautiful stamp for this technique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...