Monday, July 6, 2015

Mojo Monday


CLICK HERE for the DESIGN TEAM call...then scroll down

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #159 Challenge "RED,WHITE & BLUE"



Good Morning Everyone,

You know I how I love my Mojo Sketches and today is no different. Monday Happy Monday, yes I get to make my MOJO fun on Monday . Any day is a good day for MOJO MONDAYS

Here is the sketch 



on to my card 




I used a paisley embossing folder. The stamp and die set are from VERVE surely goodness. The patterned papers are from Jillibean and CTMH Blossom card kit. The ink is CTMH outdoor denim. It is a deep rich navy. Then to top it off I colored the flower in with copic markers, then I inked the edges.



Challenges:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/07/mojo-monday-405-contest.html


Have a blessed day Diana

15 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers you used and the embossing!! What a beautiful card this is my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors of your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sixties themed card love the bright colours and embossing and love the line from the Troggs song
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Diana. Love the bright and fun colors as well as the embossing.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely. The colors pair so well with the groovy sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love your version of the sketch. The flower is beautiful, the vibrant colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how Pretty Diana! LOVELY card.... Perfect for their challenge! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veri pretty interpretation of the sketch, love the embossing bckground and the papers. Beautiful colours and flower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful papers and fun design! What a gorgeous flower and awesome sentiment!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really groovy, Diana! How cool is that big flower and diagonal paper! Love this. Have a happy week!! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love all the pretty layers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...